- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail has all the flavor of a Bloody Mary but with the added elegance of a martini. Perfect for a light luncheon.
- 1.5 ounce Belvedere Cytrus
- Dash simple syrup
- Dash lemon juice
- Dash Tabasco
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Place the tomatoes, lemon juice and simple syrup into a shaker and muddle with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the shaker and then fill with ice cubes.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 10 seconds and then strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a tomato and some basil, and serve immediately.