- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Kirby cucumbers, small and bumpy yellow or green skin cucumbers frequently used for pickling, are muddled with citrus-flavored vodka in this fresh tomato juice cocktail.
- 1-1/2 parts Citrus-Flavored Vodka
- 1/2 inch slice peeled Kirby cucumber, plus 1 Kirby cucumber spear for garnish
- dash of Tabasco
- 1/4 part dry vermouth
- 1-1/2 parts tomato juice
- Place the cucumber, Tabasco, vodka and vermouth into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds.
- Strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice, top with the tomato juice and then garnish the drink with the cucumber spear; serve immediately.