- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 esrving
A twist on the classic Bloody Mary with a little spice from China.
- 1 1/2 ounce vodka
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 ounce ginger liqueur
- 1/8 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker, filling three-quarters full. Add all the ingredients, cover and shake. Strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice.