- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Serves 12
Having a pool party, luncheon on the dock, or a picnic on the deck? Serve a pitcher of these refreshing Bloody Caesars. Canada's favorite cocktail!
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons celery salt, divided
- 1 lime, quartered
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2, 24-ounce cans Clamato juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 12 ounces tomato vodka or regular vodka, chilled
- Celery stalks to garnish, optional
- Place 3 tablespoons celery salt in a shallow bowl or saucer. Moisten the rims of empty glasses with a lime wedge. Dip rims in celery salt to coat.
- In a pitcher, mix lime juice, Clamato juice, worcestershire sauce, tabasco sauce, pepper, remaining celery salt, and vodka. Stir well. Pour into glasses over ice. Garnish with celery stalk.