- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Blending beef bouillon into the mix for a traditional Blood Mary Cocktail makes a stronger and more flavorful drink.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 4 ounces beef bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon good horseradish
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes of Tabasco Sauce
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of celery salt or seeds, crushed
- Wedges of lemon and lime to garnish
- Celery stalk to garnish
- Pour all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, except for the garnishes, and then fill with ice.
- Gently roll the shaker to blend the mixture and then strain into a highball cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon wedge, the lime wedge and the celery stalk, and then serve immediately.