- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4 People
This zippy, sour sorbet drink will bring a rush of fruity flavor to your lips.
- 2 cups blood orange sorbet
- 1-1/2 cups whiskey
- 1 blood orange, squeezed for juice
- 1 blood orange, sliced for garnish
- Club soda or San Pellegrino Aranciata Orange Soda
- Mix together blood orange sorbet, whiskey, and blood orange juice together in a large pitcher and stir until well until fully blended.
- Over ice, pour the cocktail mix into an old-fashioned tumbler and add a dash of club soda.
- Garnish with a blood orange slice and enjoy!