- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Both the taste and presentation of this blood orange champagne sparkler is impressive. Serve in pre-chilled champagne flutes.
- 1 blood orange, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons sweet vermouth
- 1 bottle champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- Chill 6 champagne flutes by placing into the freezer or 5 minutes.
- Evenly divide the blood orange pieces between the prepared glasses and then top each with 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Gently muddle the mixtures to combine and then add 1/2 teaspoon vermouth to each of the glasses. Top with the champagne, lightly stir and then serve immediately.