- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Blood oranges have a refreshing sweet-tart flavor similar to that of traditional oranges, and beautiful dark ruby color. Enjoy them blended with coconut milk in this creamy Orange Julius-styled beverage.
- 1 cup blood orange or orange juice
- 1/4 cup high-quality coconut milk
- Juice of 1 medium lime (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Blood orange wheels to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients into blender and process until smooth.
- Add about 2 cups of ice and continue to blend until mixture is smooth and foamy. Pour into 4 glasses and serve immediately garnished with blood orange wheels.