- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
Versatile Bleu Cheese and Walnut Dip can be served with vegetables, crackers and apple slices.
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1, 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped---reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients except reserved walnuts. Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with walnuts. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.