- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Combining blanco tequila and agave nectar with a mix of muddled cucumber and fresh lime makes a refreshing and appealingly sweet, sour and slightly spicy taste.
- 2 slices peeled cucumber
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 1 ounce water
- cucumber slice and lime wedge to garnish
- Place the cucumber and the lime wedges into a cocktail glass and muddle well.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the shaker, except for the garnish, and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cucumber slice and lime wedge and then serve immediately.