- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
Summer cocktails featuring fresh fruit and exotic flavors are luscious drink alternatives to the usual beer and wine. Whether you prefer to relax solo at poolside and sip a refreshing fruity drink, or throw a festive summer bash on the patio and show off your mixology skills, this recipe for a blackberry mint crush cocktail will help you deliciously beat the heat.
- 7 to 8 fresh blackberries, plus extra for garnish
- 7 to 8 fresh mint leaves
- 2 lime wedges
- 2-ounces Three-O Berry Vodka
- 2-ounces club soda
- Muddle blackberries and mint with a wedge of lime in a shaker. Add vodka and shake with ice.
- Pour into a cocktail glass with ice and top with club soda. Garnish with blackberries and remaining wedge of lime.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes