- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Use French crème de mûre, which is a black currant liqueur, in this delightful aperitif.
- 3 tablespoons Blackberry Syrup
- 1 tablespoon crème de mûre
- 1 bottle chilled brut champagne or sparkling wine
- Frozen blackberries, to garnish
- Pre-chill 6 champagne flutes by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Fill each prepared glass with 1-1/2 teaspoons of the blackberry syrup followed by 1/2 teaspoon of the crème de mûre.
- Top with champagne or sparkling wine, and then garnish with 2 frozen blackberries; serve immediately.