- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Homemade blackberry cobbler dessert.
- 4 cups blackberries
- 1 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Sift together all the dry ingredients except the sugar. Mix in the butter and milk.
- Knead on a lightly floured board. Roll to 1/4 inch thick.
- Fill the baking dish with the berries and top with the sugar, saving 2 tablespoons.
- Criss cross the dough strips leaving 1/4 inch between strips. Sprinkle the top with the reaming sugar.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.