- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The smooth and spicy taste of a dark rum and Southern Comfort blend is given a fresh and citrusy kick with the addition of lime juice in this flavorful drink. For a sweeter version, add a splash of sugar syrup.
- 1 ounce Dark Rum
- 3/4 ounce Southern Comfort
- 1/4 ounce Lime Juice
- Licorice strings to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the licorice strings and then serve immediately.