- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
To make this cocktail you will need to infuse a bottle of vodka with black truffles; rare wild mushrooms with a pungent, earthy taste.
- 750 ml good-quality Vodka
- 8 black truffles, sliced
- 1 part pear nectar
- 1/2 part pear brandy
- 1 spray of truffles essence
- Empty the bottle of vodka into a large container and then add the sliced truffles. Tightly cap the container and set aside, out of direct light, for 1 week.
- Strain the mixture and store in a bottle until ready to use.
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Put 2 ounces of the truffle vodka into a cocktail shaker along with the pear nectar and brandy. Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds. Strain into a cocktail glass and then garnish with a spray of truffle essence; serve immediately.