- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This vodka martini is made with black-tea infused vodka, giving it an interesting spin over the classic prototype.
- 2 ounces Black Tea–Infused Vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces sweet vermouth
- 3 dashes Orange Bitters
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour the vodka, vermouth and bitters in a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds until chilled and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately.