- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use an aged, good quality whiskey for this classy pomegranate, port and fresh lemon juice concoction.
- 1-1/2 ounces whiskey
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice
- 1/4 ounce port
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- lemon zest peel to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.