- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 1 pound of steak
Freshly ground black pepper makes a robust and flavorful marinade. Try it blended with honey, tomato paste, fresh lemon juice and red wine on your favorite cut of steak.
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoons herb
- 5 tablespoons tomato paste or puree
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons red wine or vinegar
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Coat the steak on both sides with the marinade and place in the refrigerator for 10 hours, flipping every few hours to ensure even saturation.