- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Serves 18-20 people
Black olive spread is a versatile recipe you can use to top crackers, pita chips or toasted Italian bread. This makes a simple appetizer your guests will enjoy.
- 4 cups pitted black olives
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Sea salt to taste
- Using a food processor or blender, add all the ingredients and blend into a paste. Occasionally use a spatula to push the mixture down toward the bottom of the blender or the food processor.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with the sea salt, garlic or oregano. Serve at room temperature.