- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
The sweet and sour taste of the oranges blends wonderfully with the saltiness of the olives, creating a refreshing and tasty salad.
- 5 oranges
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt to taste
- Peel the oranges and remove the pith. Cut into slices and place in a shallow bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mint, olives, olive oil, garlic, coriander, sugar and salt.
- Spoon the olive mixture over the oranges and serve.