- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The smooth taste of the whiskey is paired with the slightly herbal and berry flavor of the sloe gin in this citrus-spiked cocktail.
- 1 ounce whiskey
- 1 ounce sloe gin
- 1 barspoon fresh lemon juice
- Cherry and an orange slice to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with cracked ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the cherry and the orange slice, and then serve immediately.