- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A creamy chocolate pie with cherry topping.
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1-1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (9 inch) piecrust, baked
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- Add the chocolate and condensed milk to a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until melted. Remove from the heat and mix in the almond extract. Allow to cool.
- Once the mixture has reached room temperature, fold into the whipped cream. Pour into the prepared piecrust. Serve with the cherry filling over top.