- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 45 min
- Serving: 12
Black Forest Brownies adds cherries and marshmallows for an extravagant treat.
- 1 package brownie mix with chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups minature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, well drained
- 1 ounce semi sweet baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- Grease bottom only of 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- Stir together brownie mix, chocolate syrup, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Beat whipped cream in chilled medium bowl on high speed until stiff. Gently stir in marshmallows and cherries. Spread evenly over brownies. Drizzle chocolate on top.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, 1 hour.