- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A delicious and hearty salad, enjoy this dish as a side to any meal, or serve alone as a vegetarian meal.
- 1 9-ounce package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 2 15-ounce cans black-eyed peas, rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2-1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cut each artichoke in half and place in a large salad bowl.
- Add the peas, tomatoes, onion, vinegar, oil, Worcestershire sauce and caraway seeds and toss to combine.
- Add 2 pinches of salt and a few grinds of fresh black pepper and toss once more. Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.