- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Serves 4
Fabulous served with tortilla chips, and just as amazing spread on toasted pita bread wedges, this dip is a fresh and spicy treat.
- 1 19-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa, hot or mild
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the beans, salsa, lime juice, cilantro and cumin in a food processor, and process until smooth and creamy.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper, mix to blend and then transfer to a dip bowl.