- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This salsa works well not only as a dip with tortilla chips, but as a condiment to spice up any dish.
- 1 cup seeded, diced plum tomatoes (3-4 tomatoes)
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced canned chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and stir to combine.
- Put the salsa in the refrigerator for at least 25 minutes before serving.