- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 12 Servings
The sharp and slightly bitter taste of black tea is complimented by the sweet taste of apple and aromatic clove in this black tea mix.
- 1 sweet, crisp apple, such as Fuji or Gala, cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup loosely packed black tea
- 15 whole cloves
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Fill a medium-sized bowl half-full with water and ice, and add the lemon juice and the apple slices. Let the slices soak for 10 minutes.
- Remove the apple slices from the bowl and place on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the slices with sugar and then place the pan in the oven for 90 minutes.
- Once the apples cool, place them in a bowl with the tea and cloves and mix to combine.