- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 16 brownies
Black and white brownies are the perfect mouthwatering merge between chocolate and vanilla. Bake up a batch of your own black and whites and serve them at your next evening soiree.
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine butter and semisweet chocolate chips in a pot and heat over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Take mixture off of heat and stir in sugar, eggs, 2 tablespoons of water, vanilla, flour, and baking soda.
- Melt white chocolate chips in a double boiler and stir in vegetable oil. Quickly spoon chocolate batter into a square baking pan and pour melted white chocolate on top of batter. Use a knife to swirl the white chocolate through the milk chocolate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until baked through. Let cool before cutting into squares and serving.