- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A blend of Angostura bitters and brandy brings an enjoyable and flavorful warmth to this sparkling champagne cocktail.
- 1 sugar cube
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Champagne, chilled
- 1 ounce brandy
- orange slice for garnish
- maraschino cherry for garnish
- Pre-chill a champagne flute by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the sugar cube in the bottom of the chilled glass, and top with the bitters.
- Pour in the brandy and then top with the champagne. Garnish the cocktail with an orange slice and the cherry, and then serve immediately.