- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Whenever you muddle mint, or any other herb for that matter, unless otherwise stated make sure that you do it gently and just enough to release its natural oils. Over-muddling can cause the herb to release compounds that will ruin the taste of your cocktail.
- 1 ounce Bluecoat gin
- 1 ounce Plymouth gin
- 1/2 ounce Amaro Mio
- 1 sprig lemon balm, for muddling
- 1 lemon balm leaf, plus 1 to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Pour all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and gently muddle the lemon balm leaf.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then slowly stir the mixture for 35 seconds; strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the additional lemon balm leaf, and then serve immediately.