- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail was originally created in Singapore in about 1910 and actually has no specific recipe. In fact, most bartenders make their own Singapore sling in a similar, albeit unique manner.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1/4 ounce Cherry Heering
- 1/4 ounce Rhum Clément Creole Shrubb
- 1/4 ounce Bénédictine
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- dash Angostura bitters
- Lime slice and cocktail cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 35 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice and garnish with a lime slice and cocktail cherry; serve immediately.