- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Rittenhouse Rye has been awarded numerous awards and honors for its full-bodied and smooth taste. Enjoy it blended with Aperol, Cybnar, Pimm's No. 1 and bitters in this impressive cocktail.
- 1 ounce Rittenhouse Rye
- 1 ounce Aperol
- 1/2 ounce Cynar
- 1/2 ounce Pimm's No. 1
- 1 dash Reagan's Orange Bitters
- Orange or lemon peel twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with an orange peel twist, and then serve immediately.