- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 24 servings
Quick pizza topped biscuits.
- 2 (10 count) cans flaky biscuits
- 1 (16 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Separate each biscuit into 4 even layers. Arrange on baking sheets.
- Top with 1 teaspoon of sauce, 2 slices of pepperoni and a sprinkle of cheese.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until the cheese has melted.