- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Makes 12 servings
These elegant appetizers are made with brioche rolls and filled with crabmeat, fresh tarragon and lemon. You can also use fresh sourdough bread rolls if you prefer.
- 3/4 pound cooked crabmeat, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 12 mini brioche rolls
- Snipped chives, to garnish
- Combine the lobster, mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon zest and a sprinkle of salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse until mixture obtains a chunky-paste consistency.
- Cut a 1-1/2-inch hole out of each bread roll with a paring knife, leaving about a 1/2-inch border around the top. Slowly hollow out the bread roll with a small spoon.
- Fill each roll with the crabmeat mixture and sprinkle with chives.