- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 10 servings
Quick biscuits with chili powder, jalapenos and Cheddar cheese.
- 1 (10 count) tube refrigerated biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the biscuits in quarters.
- Mix together the butter and chili powder and pour into the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Add the biscuit pieces to the pie plate and toss to coat. Sprinkle the cheese and jalapenos on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until browned.