- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
French Chartreuse adds an herbal aroma and flavor to this gin, sweet vermouth and bitters blend.
- 1 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth
- 3/4 ounce green Chartreuse
- 1 dash orange bitters
- Lemon zest to garnish
- maraschino cherry to garnish
- Put a martini glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 30 seconds to combine and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with the lemon zest and maraschino cherry and then serve immediately.