- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 5-6 servings
Spin on meatloaf in the skillet. Speedy Dinner option!
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) can kidney beans
- Kitchen Bouquet
- Soak the onions in the milk for 5 minutes. Blend in the beef, egg, oats, salt and pepper. Mold into a 10-inch skillet.
- Use a wooden spoon handle to score the meat into 5-6 wedges. Brush the top of the meat with Kitchen Bouquet.
- Mix together the spaghetti sauce and beans and pour over the meat.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes or until done. Serve on french bread, spooning the sauce over.