- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Once you’ve had this cocktail made with tequila, blood orange juice, champagne and Clément Créole Shrubb liqueur, you may never have anything else.
- 3/4 ounce añejo tequila
- 3/4 ounce blood orange juice
- 1/2 ounce Clément Créole Shrubb liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces Rosé Champagne
- Orange twist to garnish
- Place a champagne glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the tequila, juice, and liqueur into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and stir until chilled.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and top with the champagne. Garnish with an orange twist and serve immediately.