- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Big ol' hamburger stuffed with cheese, green chilies and olives.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle steak sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoon fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 slices American cheese, divided
- 1 (7 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- Mix together the beef, 1/4 cup steak sauce, fajita seasoning, onion and cayenne pepper. Shape into 8 patties.
- Arrange a slice of cheese, some green chilies and olives in the center of 4 patties. Top with the remaining 4 patties and pinch to seal the edges.
- Arrange on a preheated grill and brown both sides. Once browned, continue cooking while basting with the remaining steak sauce for 20 minutes.
- Once done cooking, arrange on a bun with an additional slice of cheese on top.