- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A cheesy slow cooked bacon rye bread spread.
- 2 (8 ounce) packaged cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons marinade for chicken
- 4 green onions with tops, sliced
- 1-2 pounds bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Rye or pumpernickel bread
- Combine the cream cheese, cheese, mustard, marinade, green onions and 1/4-teaspoon salt in a slow cooker. Cook covered for 1 hour on low.
- Mix in the bacon and serve.