- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
If you enjoy this creamy buttermilk salad dressing, feel free to double it and store the extra in a tightly-capped jar for future use.
- 3 large heads of Bibb lettuce, leaves torn
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup snipped chives
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the Bibb lettuce, the radishes and the chives into a salad bowl and toss to combine.
- Put the mayonnaise, buttermilk and vinegar into another bowl and whisk well to blend. Slowly pour in the oil, whisking vigorously to combine, and then season the dressing to taste with a few pinches of salt and fresh pepper.
- Just prior to serving, pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.