- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Using orange-flavored vodka, Benedictine liqueur and fresh lemon juice gives this upgraded cocktail a new and inviting blend of flavor.
- 1-1/2 parts Orange Flavored Vodka
- 3/4 part Benedictine Liqueur
- 1/4 part triple sec
- 1 part fresh lemon juice
- Dash simple syrup
- Dash bitters
- Orange twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.