- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Creamy baked steak recipe.
- 3 pound round steak
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup flour
- Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the steak into serving size pieces.
- Mix together the flour, salt and pepper and coat the steak pieces in the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the steak pieces. Add the steak pieces to a baking dish.
- Mix together the soup and milk and pour over the steak pieces. Cover and bake for 1 1/2-2 hours.