- Prep: 24 hr
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 30 hr
- Serving: 4
- five pounds of beef (or any meat type)
- five ounces of liquid smoke
- fifteen ounces of Lea & Perrins OR Worcestershire
- fifteen ounces of teriyaki sauce
- fifteen ounces of soy sauce
- three Tb. of garlic powder
- three Tb. of dark brown sugar
- three Tb. of onion powder
- three ounces of molasses OR dark corn syrup
- three tsp. of cayenne pepper
- Cut meat and mix ingredients for marinade.
- Cover and put meat in the refrigerate and let marinate for 24 hours.
- Cover oven rack with foil and place the meat across racks.
- Set oven 160 - 180 degrees. After the meat has stopped dripping, turn each piece over.
- Cook for about 4-6 hours depend on what you like and remember to leave the oven door slightly open for ventilation. Enjoy!