- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Light, creamy and refreshing, this yogurt smoothie is a dessert trat.
- 2 cups Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-Style Yogurt
- 1scoop Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1-1/2cups fresh or frozen berries and a few pieces to garnish
- ice cubes
- Place the evaporated milk, yogurt, ice cream, berries and ice into a blender, and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into 2 glasses and garnish with some pieces of frozen berry.