- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use either a purchased or homemade berry-infused vodka to make this sweet and citrusy, refreshing mixed drink.
- 2 ounces berry-infused vodka
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Blueberries and 1 mint sprig to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the blueberries and mint sprig, and then serve immediately.