- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Adding Citron Vodka and fresh raspberries to freshly squeezed lemonade takes the taste of this summertime favorite up a few notches.
- 16 parts Citron Flavored Vodka
- 12 raspberries, plus more to garnish
- 32 parts fresh squeezed lemonade
- 8 parts sugar or to taste
- Lemon slices to garnish
- Place the fresh raspberries and the sugar into a large pitcher and muddle well to combine.
- Add the vodka and then the lemonade, and then stir the mixture to combine.
- Serve in tall ice-filled glasses garnished with lemon slices and raspberries.