- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 20
Recipe from John Taylor, Executive Chef, Sammy's
- 1 set Ready-To-Go Fillo DoughÂ™
- 1 1/2 quarts lemon curd
- 3 pints mixed berries
- clarified butter
- cinnamon sugar
- Thaw Ready-To-Go Fillo DoughÂ™ according to package directions.
- Brush with clarified butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut Ready-To-Go Fillo DoughÂ™ into twenty 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" squares.
- Wrap each fillo square around a paper cone-shaped drink cup and bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the fillo from the cup as soon as it is cool enough to touch (do not allow the fillo dough to cool all the way on the cup because removing the fillo from the cup may be difficult and may break the cone).
- Fill each cone with 2 tablespoons of lemon curd and top with berries of your choice.