- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr 20 min
- Total: 4 hr 40 min
- Serving: 8 people
This delicious cake has it all -- fresh berries, yummy whipped topping and dense pound cake. Plus, it's beautiful to boot! This easy cake is a surefire crowd pleaser.
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 cups mixed fresh raspberries and sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 pkg. (298 g) frozen prepared pound cake, thawed
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip. Combine berries; reserve 1/2 cup.
- Cut cake into 3 layers.
- Brush cake layers with juice.
- Stack cake layers on plate, filling each layer with half each of the remaining berries and pudding mixture. Top with remaining Cool Whip and reserved berries. Refrigerate 4 hours.