- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 16 bars
Pineapple blueberry bars. Blueberries can be replaced with strawberries, raspberries or blackberries.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 3/4 cup crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8 inch square pan with the vegetable oil spray.
- Blend 1/2 cup of pineapple with the juice until smooth. Beat in the egg, vanilla and oil.
- Add in the flour, baking soda and baking powder, beating well.
- Finally, add in the blueberry and remaining pineapple.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until browned.
- Cool before cutting into squares.